Every shooter, guardian or observer entering upon the shooting range must follow these rules. This copy is provided for your reference only. To be allowed to shoot at the Parma Armory 21 Gun Salute Range™ and/or the Parma Armory 5 Star Range®, you must complete an electronic waiver by clicking the link SIGN OUR WAIVER at the bottom right corner of your screen and following its instructions. That waiver is good for one year, so you do not have to do this every time you visit the range.
SAFETY and USE RULES
For persons having a family membership it is the responsibility of the “primary” member to ensure that all family members and guests entering the Parma Armory facility are familiar with these Safety Rules and that they agree to abide by them. All persons, while in the facility including when attending open shooting sessions, scheduled shoots, or coaching or instruction classes, shall observe the following range and safety rules to ensure the safety of all participants.
- We reserve the right to inspect all firearms, ammunition, and equipment
- Shooters under the age of eighteen must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times
- No steel jacketed/core/cased ammunition, solid brass/copper ammunition, armor-piercing ammunition or incendiary/explosive/tracer ammunition allowed in the the range
- Ear and eye protection must be worn at all times
- Firearms are to remain at the stalls at all times unless cased or holstered
- If you are a novice shooter, it is your reponsibility to inform a range employee. This is for your safety and others
- All firearms are to be empty, made safe, and with the action open while not in use
- Loaded firearms are not permitted outside the range unless holstered or safely secured in a case/bag and shall remain there while all other areas of the armory
- In the event your firearm malfunctions or has any issues with firing properly, leave it in the stall pointing downrange and inform the Range Officer
- Do not shoot any other target downrange except for the one directly in front of you at your assigned stall
- Maximum of two (2) people inside of a stall at one time
- Under no circumstances is anyone allowed to move across the shooting line. If something falls in from of the shooting line, as the Range Officer for assistance
- In the case a cease-fire is called, open the action and set your firearm down in the stall, pointing downrange and set back away from the stall
- Range time is rented in thirty (30) minute increments. Overage is billed in fifteen (15) minute increments. It is your responsibility to monitor your time spent
- No drawing from the holster. Shooters will be held responsible for damage caused by negligence
- No rapid fire. You should maintain no less than one second between shot. Rapid fire serves no tactical purpose and it is disrespectful to others renting the range.
- No head shots. You will be responsible for any damage you cause to the target carrier ($300.00 for shooting down a carrier cable)
- If you wish to rent one of our firearms, you must use our ammunition
- Any long gun fired on the range must use our ammunition. This includes but is not limited to: Shotguns, rifles, etc
- Enjoy your time with us but please clean up after yourself